Speedcafe.com News on Facebook Messenger
Keep in the know with the latest motorsport news, results, personalised news subscriptions and breaking news alerts all within Facebook Messenger.
What you can do:
- Get breaking news alerts as they happen
- Subscribe to the news categories that you care about for automatic updates
- Retrieve the latest news stories for specific categories
- Step by step guide to share your own story or send in a tip-off
- Search for news via the Speedcafe Messenger app
Just type in the following words to find to quickly access options:
- Menu: Return to the main menu
- Latest news: Load the latest Speedcafe.com news
- Supercars: Load Speedcafe.com Supercars news (or comment the name of your category of choice such as Formula 1, TCR Australia, IndyCar..etc)
- Alerts: Manage breaking news alerts
- Subscriptions: Manage news subscriptions
- Search: Search for content on Speedcafe.com via the app
- Submit news: Submit a news story/tip off
- Help: View the help menu options
- Stop: Manage alerts and subscriptions
Ready? Let’s get started now
CLICK HERE to get started with Speedcafe.com on Messenger or follow the steps below.
Click the button below to open Speedcafe.com News on Facebook Messenger.
How to get started
Ensure you have the Facebook Messenger app installed on your phone.
That’s it! Click the below button to get started:
Or you scan this code with your mobile from within messenger by tapping ‘People’, ‘Add’ then ‘Scan Code’: