Welcome to What’s On at Winton, your monthly guide to events coming up at Winton Motor Raceway.
This will complement the regular media releases distributed before and after major events at the circuit.
Winton’s April calendar is highlighted by Easter Car Mania over the Easter long weekend, but there are also a number of club events on weekends throughout the month, along with a VicDrift practice day.
Winton’s popular Test and Tune days will also be held on most Fridays in April (and the Wednesday before Easter Car Mania), allowing owners of road cars, tin-top race cars and open-wheelers to test their machinery.
Test and Tune days are widely used by competitors in state and national motorsport competition, and are frequently attended by drivers from V8 Supercar support categories (such as V8 Utes, Carrera Cup, Australian GT and Touring Car Masters) and Shannons Nationals categories (such as Formula Ford, Formula 3, Sports Sedans, Super Six Touring Cars and Australian Manufacturers Championship).
Winton Raceway Calendar – April 2015
1. Test and Tune – Cars/Motorcycles
3-6. Easter Car Mania
10. Test and Tune – Cars/Motorcycles
11. Cobra Car Club 2015 Shelby Festival – club sprint event, click here for info
12. Champions Ride Day – a day for motorcycle riders to test their machines around Winton, click here for info
17. Test and Tune – Cars/Motorcycles
18. VicDrift practice day – click here for info
19. Toyota 86 Club – track day for owners of Toyota’s popular 86 sports car
24. Test and Tune – Cars/Motorcycles