Rally drivers to raise money for homeless youth
With the help of leading business coach, David Howells, 2011 Victorian Rally Champions Wal Lee and David Lethlean have decided to take an innovative and pro-active approach to generate much-needed funds for the not-for-profit organisation that works to prevent youth homelessness in Australia.
“Rather than rely on asking my network to donate cash like they do for so many other charities, we wanted to be more innovative,” Howells said.
“So by introducing my contacts in the rally world to Kids Under Cover and having them donate their time to support this great cause, we’re able to offer motoring enthusiasts a priceless experience of rally driving with some of the country’s best drivers.”
The day of rally driving will be held at Wal Lee’s private property affectionately known as “Wally World” in Whitlands, Victoria.
Fans will be offered:
• A full day of hair raising, gut wrenching, rattle your bones, navigator seat action through the bush
• A day of genuine rally experiences in different vehicles
• A selection of rally vehicles to ride in, from unrestricted 4WD turbos to a classic Fiat Arbath and an old Commodore skidding around a huge open paddock flat track
• Race Recall to capture all the in car action of each guest on video
• VIP event with 5-star catering donated by Harts Party Hire and Fabulous Catering
The VIP exclusive day scheduled for May 26 has four packages, valued at $1000 available which will be sold to the highest bidders.
Entries close at 5pm on May 23.
The winners will be notified by email with all proceeds from this event donated to Kids Under Cover.
Bids can be emailed to [email protected]
For more information contact David Howells on 1300 366 554 or 0418 642 997.