- 24/7 dedicated motorsport channel switches on march 19 for Fox Sports’ biggest weekend of live racing
- Live and ad-break free coverage of the Rolex Australian Grand Prix qualifying sessions and race for the first time
- Every event after the season opener exclusively live on Fox Sports, on Foxtel
- Supercars inaugural Melbourne 400 launches on march 22 with every practice, qualifying session and race live and ad-break free
- All of the action available to live stream via Foxtel now
FOX SPORTS, on Foxtel, is set to deliver its biggest ever coverage of the 2018 Formula 1 ® Rolex Australian Grand Prix, with the qualifying sessions and race available ad-break free for the first time ever.
FOX SPORTS will deliver LIVE, start-to-finish coverage of the event, all on a dedicated 24/7 pop up channel, with all practice sessions also available LIVE in HD.
The Australian Grand Prix launches the biggest year of Formula 1 ®, with every event after the season opening race available EXCLUSIVELY LIVE on FOX SPORTS.
Fans can also stream all of the action LIVE via Foxtel Now. To try two weeks for free, go to www.getfoxsports.com.au.
FOX SPORTS’ Head of Television, Steve Crawley, said: “In 2018, we’ll deliver motorsport fans what they want – ad break free coverage of the Melbourne Grand Prix qualifying and race for the first time. This means that every race on the Formula 1 calendar is now ad break free for Foxtel viewers.
“After the season opener in Melbourne, FOX SPORTS will be the only place to watch every race from practice through to the main race live. If you love F1, FOX SPORTS is the place to be.”