The 2017 Australian FIM Trial des Nations Team wants you!
Motorcycling Australia (MA) is calling for expressions of interest for Minders as part of the 2017 Australian Team. The FIM Trial des Nations is a prestigious worldwide event in which the world’s elite trial competitors collide at Baiona, Spain on the 23-24 of September 2017. Minders are a crucial to the success of the Australian Team!
This is your opportunity to assist the Team and represent Australia on the world stage. MA has recently announced the 2017 Australian Team competitors and is excited about the possibilities this year.
Those eager to play a crucial part in the performance of the Australian Team are welcome to apply. MA is looking for experienced and confident motorcycle Minders where possible.
As one of two Minders for the Australian FIM Trial des Nation Team of 2017 you will be required to be away for approximately 10 days to cover the events on the 23rd and 24th of September.
- Adhere to all instructions from the Team Manager
- Prepared to work for the whole team rather than specific riders
- Physically fit and strong enough to complete your tasks for two consecutive events
- Team Mechanic when required
- Communicate clearly with riders whilst in the section
- Catch for multiple riders
- Carry a 15 Kg backpack during practice and competition
- Assist the team manager with day-to-day duties
Minders will be responsible their expenses for the duration of the trip.
This is a great opportunity for the successful applicants to experience International events and to be part of an Australian Team. So what are you waiting for? This is your chance to join the team as it competes in Spain!
Applications and enquiries should be addressed to:
Event Manager – Track,
Email: [email protected]
03 9684 0501