2020 Speedcafe.com Motorsport Survey | Terms and conditions
2020 Speedcafe.com Motorsport Survey | Terms and conditions
1) Your participation to complete the survey is voluntary.
2) The Motorsport Survey can be accessed through Speedcafe.com. The online survey must be completed with your contact details to be eligible to enter into the prize draw. Only one entry per person is permitted. To make sure that your prize draw entry is valid, please include your full name, email, and phone number.
3) Anonymous de-identified survey responses to selected questions may also be provided to organisations to help them better understand market and consumer characteristics.
4) The intention of this survey is to help companies better understand and market to the sport in which they sponsor. It will help companies and governing bodies identify ways to improve the sport for patrons who attend particular races and for those who use other forms of mediums and communications.
5) At times you may be contacted about special events or offers and you will be subscribed to the Speedcafe.com newsletter, if you don’t want to receive these offers, do not provide your details at the completion of the survey.
6) If you have provided your details at the completion of the survey, you can check, update, access or remove your survey response by emailing Speedcafe at [email protected]
7) Information regarding prizes and how to enter forms part of these conditions. Entries not completed in accordance with these conditions are ineligible and by entering, entrants accept these conditions.
8) The Promoter is Speedcafe.com, ABN: 42 477 494 382 24/247 Bayview Street, Hollywell Qld 4216, Phone: 07 5529 5920, Email: [email protected]
9) Entry is only open only to Australian residents only who fulfill the entry requirements, except directors, management, employees, officers and contractors (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, its related bodies corporate, prize suppliers and agencies associated with this Competition are ineligible to enter.
10) The competition period for the survey begins 9:00am AEST 28/09/2020 and closes at 6:00pm (AEDT) 30/10/2020.
11) The winning entry will be selected at random from all valid entrants at 9am Monday November 2, 2020. An entry will be drawn at Speedcafe.com office 24/247 Bayview Street, Hollywell, QLD. The winning entry will be selected from a computerized electronic random draw. If the prize is not claimed within four weeks, a redraw will take place at the offices of Speedcafe.com 24/247 Bayview Street, Hollywell. The winner’s name will be published on Speedcafe.com and Speedcafe.com’s Facebook page.
12) The winner must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and image in promotional material.
13) Entries will be reviewed by the Promoter – Speedcafe.com. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries. Entries may be accepted or rejected at the Promoter’s absolute discretion. Entries deemed to not comply with these conditions of entry will be deemed invalid and the entrant will not be eligible to win the prize.
14) The winner will be notified immediately by telephone (the winner will also be notified in writing and published online on www.speedcafe.com on 5:00pm AEDT Wednesday 4th November (4/11/2020) and the Speedcafe.com Facebook page, www.facebook.com/speedcafe
15) The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, transmission interruption, communications failure, or any technical difficulties or periods of unavailability of the entry mechanism during the Promotion Period. The Promoter has no control over networks or lines and accepts no responsibility for any problems associated with them, whether due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter is not liable for any costs incurred, responses received or any other consequences of user error.
16) The Major singular person entry Prize is a KINCROME 674 Black Series tool kit. This package is valued at $10,000
17) The Major club entry prize is $1000 worth of advertising on Speedcafe.com – this is eligible for nominated clubs. Entrants are required to provide details upon the completion of the survey. Speedcafe will provide a media plan to the winner that details the advertising they receive.
18) The Runners Up Prizes:
Each week a participant will be selected to win a runner up prize.
The runner up prize is a KINCROME 85-piece portable toolkit.
This prize is valued at $299.
There will be 4 (four) runner up prizes
The total value of these prizes will be $1196
19) The total value in prizes (major singular entry prize, major club entry prize, all runners up prizes) is – $12,196
20) Prize delivery may be delayed or determined by government regulations and restrictions regarding workplaces and movement. The promoter and partners will do their best to ensure prizes are delivered promptly. Each prize pack will be delivered by the end of 2020.
21) Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash or other products. In the event for any reason a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value. Where a prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute for that prize another item of equal or higher value and/or specification as determined by the Promoter. If the prize is unavailable the promoter is able to substitute a prize to equal or greater value. Subject to State Regulation.
22) The promoter/s accept no responsibility for any loss, stolen or damaged prizes once they have been received by couriers.
23) If the winner/s is unable to be contacted a “second chance” draw or “unclaimed prize” draw will take place on Wednesday, 28/11/2020, at 24/247 Bayview Street, Hollywell at 9.00am.
24) The Promoter reserves the right to validate and check the authenticity of entries and may, in its sole discretion, disqualify all entries from, and prohibit further participation in this competition by, any person who tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the entry process, enters using automated entry software or any other mechanism or electronic means to automatically enter the competition repeatedly, tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the operation of the competition or acts in violation of these conditions, acts in a disruptive manner, acts with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person or engages in any unfair or illegal practices.
25) The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
26) If for any reason any aspect of this competition is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, or invalidate any affected entries subject to regulatory approval.
27) The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought. Where the operation of this competition results in, for GST purposes, supplies being made for non-monetary consideration, entrants agree to follow the Australian Taxation Office’s stated view that where the parties are at arm’s length, goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.
All entries become the property of The Promoter. All opt-in entries will be entered into a database and The Promoter and its partners – partners may use the entrant’s names, email addresses and telephone numbers for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes.
28) The Promoter may disclose entrants’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this competition or communicating with entrants. All Opt in entries consent to the storage of their personal information on the Promoters and partners database and the Promoter may use this information for future marketing purposes regarding their products, including contacting the entrant via electronic messaging. All opt-in entries consent to receiving SMS or email messages from the Promoter.
NSW PERMIT: TP/00348
ACT PERMIT: TP 20/01291