Motorsport Quiz Terms and Conditions 2017
- Information regarding prizes and how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entries not completed in accordance with these conditions are ineligible and by entering, entrants accept these conditions.
- The Promoter is Speedcafe.com, ABN: 42 477 494 382, street address: 24/247 Bayview Street, Hollywell Qld 4216, phone: 07 5529 5920, email: [email protected]
- Entry is only open only to Australian residents, except directors, management, employees, officers and contractors (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, its related bodies corporate, prize suppliers and agencies associated with this Competition are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means spouse, parent, natural or adopted child, and sibling (whether natural or adopted by parent), whether or not they live in the same household as the employee, officer or contractor.
- Competition period will be for 40 weeks. The competition operates once per week and commences on Friday 10 March 2017 and closes Friday 7 December 2017. Each weekly Motorsport Quiz round will commence 9:00am AEST each Friday and conclude the following Thursday at 11:59pm AEST.
- If the winner drawn on the prize draw dates is not contactable or not available to receive the prize, a redraw will take place 30 days after the draw date specified. All prize draws will take place at 24/247 Bayview Street, Hollywell Qld 4216 at 9.00am AEST each Friday commencing March 17 2017 and concluding 11:59pm AEST Thursday 6 December 2017.
- To enter, entrants must, during the Competition Period:
The winning entry will be selected at random by a computer generated system. The winner will be selected from the list that correctly answered all five questions.
- Visit the Motorsport Quiz page on Speedcafe.com; www.speedcafe.com
- Complete the five question quiz
- Fully complete all personal details
Entrants may only enter the competition once per week. Entries must be received by the Promoter during each of the dates over the Competition Period. Entries will not be retained each week and entrants will be required to re-enter for the prize draw at the commencement of the new competition.
This is a game of chance and skill will not play a part in the entry. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, incorrectly submitted, delayed or illegible entries whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, theft, destruction or otherwise.
Entries not fully complying with these conditions of entry may be deemed invalid at the Promoter’s discretion
The Prize. Each month, a $50 Supercheap Auto Gift Card will be awarded to one entrant that correctly answered all questions in the Motorsport Quiz.
Total prize value is $50 per week (including GST) (40 weeks, $2,000 in total (including GST)), “The Prize” can be claimed within one week of the draw date.
The winner must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and image in promotional material
The draw will take place at the Speedcafe.com Newsroom, 24/247 Bayview Street, Hollywell, Qld, 4216 at 9am following the completion of the competition each week.
The winner will be notified within two days of the draw by email and phone. Winners will have their first name, first surname initial, and state of residence published on Speedcafe.com’s Facebook page on the Friday of each week during the competition period. The winner will have the Supercheap Auto Gift Card sent directly to their registered postal address.
The Promoter may require the winner to provide proof of identity and proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter’s discretion.
The Promoter reserves the right to validate and check the authenticity of entries and may, in its sole discretion, disqualify all entries from, and prohibit further participation in this competition by, any person who tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the entry process, enters using automated entry software or any other mechanism or electronic means to automatically enter the competition repeatedly, tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the operation of the competition or acts in violation of these conditions, acts in a disruptive manner, acts with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person or engages in any unfair or illegal practices.
Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash or other products. In the event for any reason a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value. Where a prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute for that prize another item of equal or higher value and/or specification as determined by the Promoter.
The prize must be claimed in a Supercheap Auto store or online in accordance with the Terms and Conditions associated with being a holder of a Supercheap Auto Gift Card. Terms and Conditions of use for a Supercheap Auto Gift Card can be found at www.supercheapauto.com.au.
The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
If for any reason any aspect of this competition is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, or invalidate any affected entries subject to regulatory approval.
The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought. Where the operation of this competition results in, for GST purposes, supplies being made for non-monetary consideration, entrants agree to follow the Australian Taxation Office’s stated view that where the parties are at arm’s length, goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.
All entries become the property of The Promoter. All opt-in entries will be entered into a database and The Promoter and its partners – Supercheap Auto and Super Retail Group may use the entrant’s names, email addresses and telephone numbers for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes. The Promoter may disclose entrants’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this competition or communicating with entrants. All Opt in entries consent to the storage of their personal information on the Promoters and partners database and the Promoter may use this information for future marketing purposes regarding their products, including contacting the entrant via electronic messaging. All opt-in entries consent to receiving SMS or email messages from the Promoter.
Entrants can unsubscribe or request access to the personal information by contacting the Promoter, Speedcafe.com, 24/247 Bayview Street, Hollywell Qld 4216, phone: 07 5529 5920, email: [email protected]
NSW permit number LTPS/17/12448