Grove Hire hot lap competition: Terms and Conditions
Choose your Bathurst-winning driver for a hot lap, presented by Grove Hire | Terms and conditions:
- Information regarding prizes and how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entries not completed in accordance with these conditions are ineligible and by entering, entrants accept the following conditions.
- The Promoter on behalf of Grove Hire is Speedcafe.com, ABN: 42 477 494 382, street address: 24/247 Bayview Street, Hollywell QLD 4216, phone: 07 5529 5920, email: [email protected]
- Entry is open only to Australian residents aged 18-years plus. Directors, management, employees, officers and contractors (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and Grove Hire, its related bodies corporate, prize suppliers and agencies associated with this competition are ineligible to enter. Immediate family members such as spouse, parent, natural or adopted child, and sibling (whether natural or adopted by parent), whether or not they live in the same household as the employee, officer or contractor are also not eligible to enter.
- The competition period starts from 12:00 am AEST on 11/07/2022 and ends at 11:59pm AEST on 17/07/2022 (one week).
- The total prize pool does not exceed AUD $3,000.
- To enter, entrants must correctly fill out the competition form on Speedcafe.com, providing valid contact information.
- There will be only one (1) winner. The winner will be randomly selected from the eligible entries received between 12:00 am AEST on 11/07/2022 and 11:59pm AEST on 17/07/2022.
- If a winner drawn is not contactable or not available within four (4) days of being drawn, the prize will be redrawn.
- Entrants may only enter the competition once. If more than one entry is submitted, the first entry will be counted as a valid entry and the remaining entries will be disregarded.
- There is one (1) prize pack to be won. The prize pack consists of: a hot lap in a Grove Racing Supercar for one person; meet and greet drivers; team merchandise pack; return flights from nearest capital city.
- The winner will be contacted directly to arrange prize inclusions. The Grove Racing merchandise packs will be delivered within 3 months from the end of the competition (17/07/2022). Please note that the delivery of the race merchandise packs is subject to delivery delays.
- If by illness, injury or for personal reasons the Winner’s driver of choice for the hot laps is unavailable, an attempt will be made to secure another driver for the experience.
- The Supercar hot laps and booking of flights is subject to COVID-19 regulations by State government at the time. Grove Hire accepts no responsibility for cancelled event days due to COVID-19 regulations.
- In the circumstance the Grove Racing ride day is cancelled or postponed, the Promoter will attempt to secure another suitable event as well as secure flight tickets. In the case this is not feasible, the prize may be limited or substituted at the Promoter’s discretion.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, incorrectly submitted, delayed or illegible entries whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, theft, destruction or otherwise.
- The draw for the prize will take place at the offices of Speedcafe.com, 24/247 Bayview Street, Hollywell QLD 4216 following 24 hours of the end of the competition period.
- The winner will be notified within two days of the draw by email or phone. Winners will have their full name and State of residence published on Grove Racing and Speedcafe.com’s Facebook page and website as well as the official competition page.
- The Promoter may require the winner to provide proof of identity and proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter’s discretion. Entries not fully complying with these conditions of entry may be deemed invalid at the Promoter’s discretion.
- The winner is responsible for their own travel and personal liability insurances required to participate in this event, including the hot lap experience.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash or other products. In the event for any reason a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value. Where a prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute for that prize another item of equal or lesser value and/or specification as determined by the Promoter.
- The Promoter, Grove Hire and its associated agencies and companies, Competition Organisers, will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or Winners’ acceptance or during the hot lap experience, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law). The Winner irrevocably and unconditionally release and forever discharge the Competition Organisers, from all losses including, without limitation, all claims for negligent acts or omissions that the Winner may have against the Competition Organisers for any personal injuries, including death, any injury or death to Winner and any damages to, destruction of, theft of someone else’s property by the Winner, directly or indirectly caused by or arising out of or in connection to the Winner’s participation in the competition, including the hot lap experience. If for any reason any aspect of this competition is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, or invalidate any affected entries subject to regulatory Approval.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought. Where the operation of this competition results in, for GST purposes, supplies being made for non-monetary consideration, entrants agree to follow the Australian Taxation Office’s stated view that where the parties are at arm’s length, goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.
- The Promoter reserves the right to validate and check the authenticity of entries and may, in its sole discretion, disqualify all entries from, and prohibit further participation in this competition by, any person who tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the entry process, enters using automated entry software or any other mechanism or electronic means to automatically enter the competition repeatedly, tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the operation of the competition or acts in violation of these conditions, acts in a disruptive manner, acts with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person or engages in any unfair or illegal practices.
- The winner must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and image in promotional Material.
- By entering and participating, the entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify Facebook from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to (i) entrant’s participation in the Competition, or (ii) entrant’s participation in any Prize related activities, acceptance of a Prize and/or use or misuse of a Prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s).
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.