Racing the Lion book giveaway | Terms and conditions
- Information regarding prizes and how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entries not completed in accordance with these conditions are ineligible and by entering, entrants accept these conditions.
- The Promoter is Speedcafe.com, ABN: 42 477 494 382, street address: 24/247 Bayview Street, Hollywell Qld 4216, phone: 07 5529 5920, email: [email protected]
- Entry is only open only to Australian residents, except directors, management, employees, officers and contractors (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, its related bodies corporate, prize suppliers and agencies associated with this Competition are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means spouse, parent, natural or adopted child, and sibling (whether natural or adopted by parent), whether or not they live in the same household as the employee, officer or contractor.
- The competition period will be one (1) week as advertised on Speedcafe.com – Monday 7th – Sunday 13th.
- If the winner drawn on the prize draw dates is not contactable or not available to receive the prize, a redraw will take place 30 days after the draw date specified. All prize draws will take place at 24/247 Bayview Street, Hollywell Qld 4216 at 9.00am AEST the day preceding the competition finishing.
To enter, entrants must, during the Competition Period:
Visit the competition page on Speedcafe.com; www.speedcafe.com
Fully complete all personal details
Submit your Holden memory in 25 words or less
- Entrants may only enter the competition once. Entries must be received by the Promoter during each of the dates over the Competition period. Entries will not be retained each round and entrants will be required to re-enter for the prize draw at the commencement of the new competition.
- This is a game of skill. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, incorrectly submitted, delayed or illegible entries whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, theft, destruction or otherwise.
- Entries not fully complying with these conditions of entry may be deemed invalid at the Promoter’s discretion
- There are five (5) winners, each will receive a $100 ‘Rise of the Lion’ Holden history book
- Total prize value is $100 per round. $500 in total.
- No individual prize exceeds $250 and total value of prizes do not exceed $50,000
- The winner must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and image in promotional material
- The draw will take place at the Speedcafe.com Newsroom, 24/247 Bayview Street, Hollywell, Qld, 4216 at 9am following the completion of the competition round.
- The winner will be notified within two days of the draw by email and phone. Winners will have their first name, first surname initial, and state of residence published on Speedcafe.com’s Facebook page.
- The Promoter may require the winner to provide proof of identity and proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter’s discretion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to validate and check the authenticity of entries and may, in its sole discretion, disqualify all entries from, and prohibit further participation in this competition by, any person who tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the entry process, enters using automated entry software or any other mechanism or electronic means to automatically enter the competition repeatedly, tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the operation of the competition or acts in violation of these conditions, acts in a disruptive manner, acts with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person or engages in any unfair or illegal practices.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash or other products. In the event for any reason a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value. Where a prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute for that prize another item of equal or higher value and/or specification as determined by the Promoter.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- If for any reason any aspect of this competition is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, or invalidate any affected entries subject to regulatory approval.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought. Where the operation of this competition results in, for GST purposes, supplies being made for non-monetary consideration, entrants agree to follow the Australian Taxation Office’s stated view that where the parties are at arm’s length, goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.
- All entries become the property of The Promoter. All opt-in entries will be entered into a database and The Promoter and its partners – V8 Sleuth may use the entrant’s names, email addresses and telephone numbers for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes. The Promoter may disclose entrants’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this competition or communicating with entrants. All Opt in entries consent to the storage of their personal information on the Promoters and partners database and the Promoter may use this information for future marketing purposes regarding their products, including contacting the entrant via electronic messaging. All opt-in entries consent to receiving SMS or email messages from the Promoter.
- Entrants can unsubscribe or request access to the personal information by contacting the Promoter, Speedcafe.com, 24/247 Bayview Street, Hollywell Qld 4216, phone: 07 5529 5920, email: [email protected]