ARMOR ALL® Pole Position Competition Terms and Conditions
The following rules apply entries of the ARMOR ALL POLE POSITION Competition running through Speedcafe.com in 2019
1. Information regarding prizes and how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entries not completed in accordance with these conditions are ineligible and by entering, entrants accept these conditions.
2. The Promoter is Speedcafe.com, ABN: 42 477 494 382 24/247 Bayview Street, Hollywell Qld 4216, Phone: 07 5529 5920, Email: [email protected]
3. Entry is only open only to Australian residents who fulfill the entry requirements. Directors, management, employees, officers and contractors (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, its related bodies corporate, prize suppliers and agencies associated with this Competition are ineligible to enter.
4. The ARMOR ALL Pole Competition can be accessed through Speedcafe.com. The online form must be completed with your contact details to be eligible to enter into the prize draw. Multiple entries are permitted, however only the most recent entry will be considered valid. To make sure that your prize draw entry is valid, please include your full name, email, and phone number.
5. The competition period is for five days of each Virgin Australia Supercars Championship event at the dates listed below. The competition period closes ten minutes before the first Virgin Australia Supercars Championship qualifying session of the weekend’s event as stated on the entry form.
The event dates are as follows;
• Superloop Adelaide 500 – Feb 28-30
• Beaurepaires Mebourne 400 – Mar 14-17
• Tyerpower Tasmania SuperSprint Apr 5-7
• WD-40 Phillip Island SuperSprint Apr 12-14
• PIRTEK Perth SuperNights – May 2-4
• Winton SuperSprint – May 24-26
• Bet Easy Darwin Triple Crown – Jun 14-17
• Watpac Townsville 400 – Jul 5-7
• Ipswich SuperSprint – Jul 26-28
• The Bend SuperSprint – Aug 23-25
• ITM Auckland SuperSprint – Sep 13-15
• Supercheap Auto Bathurst 1000 – Oct 10-13
• Vodafone Gold Coast 600 – Oct 25-27
• Sandown 500 – Nov 8-10
• Coates Hire Newcastle 500 – Nov 22-24
6. To enter, entrants must, complete the entry form on Speedcafe.com by guessing which car/driver will earn the ARMOR ALL Pole Position.
7. The round winner is a random draw of a person that guessed the correct car/driver to be the classified Virgin Australia Supercars Championship pole winner for the first qualifying session for the event.
8. The winner of the major prize is a random draw of ALL entrants who guessed the car/driver to be classified the Virgin Australia Supercars Championship from each round. Three names will be drawn – the first receive the major prize, the second receives second place and third receives third place.
9. The driver/car that is classified as the pole winner by the Virgin Australia Supercars Championship official session results will be considered the pole winner – irrespective of penalties issued.
10. In the event the Virgin Australia Supercars Championship disqualify a classified pole time, the entry/s for the inherited pole time (second fastest in session) will be considered the winning entry/s.
11. In the event of a Driver change in the Virgin Australian Supercars Championship, entries for that Driver/Car are still counted for whoever is driving that car.
12. In the event that the Virgin Australia Supercars Championship first qualifying session of the weekend is cancelled, entries will be deferred to the second qualifying session. If the only qualifying session of the weekend is cancelled and the race start positions are determined by practice session times, the pole winner will be considered the driver/car with the fastest practice time. If the race start positions are determined by championship standings/team standings, the competition will be suspended until the next round.
13. If a winner is not contactable or not available to receive the prize within seven days of competition close, the winner will forfeit their prize. A redraw will not take place.
14. Entrants may enter more than once, however only their latest entry will be valid.
15. The prize pack for each winner is a ARMOR ALL Prize Pack valued at $50, if the prize pack is unavailable a prize of ARMOR ALL products valuing $50.00 will be sent to the winner/s. The total value of the round prize pack is $750
16. The major prize drawn after the last round of the Virgin Australia Supercars Championship on November 25 will be –
1. First place – Signed ARMOR ALL pole caps signed from every ARMOR ALL pole winner from 2019 (value of $1000) AND $100 ARMOR ALL prize pack.
2. Second place – $100 ARMOR ALL prize pack
3. Third place – $100 ARMOR ALL Prize pack
17. The total for all prizes is $1,550
18. This is a game of chance and skill will not play a part in the entry. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, incorrectly submitted, delayed or illegible entries whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, theft, destruction or otherwise.
19. The draw will take place at the offices of Speedcafe.com, 24/247 Bayview Street, Hollywell, Qld, 4216 following 24 hours of the close of competition.
20. The winner will be notified via email from Speedcafe.com, informing them they have won. The winner’s names will be published on the ARMOR ALL Facebook page. The winner will have the ARMOR ALL prize pack sent directly to their registered postal address.
21. Entries not fully complying with these conditions of entry may be deemed invalid at the Promoter’s discretion.
22. The Promoter may require the winner to provide proof of identity and proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter’s discretion.
23. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash or other products. In the event for any reason a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value. Where a prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute for that prize another item of equal or higher value and/or specification as determined by the Promoter.
24. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
25. If for any reason any aspect of this competition is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, or invalidate any affected entries subject to regulatory approval.
26. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought. Where the operation of this competition results in, for GST purposes, supplies being made for non-monetary consideration, entrants agree to follow the Australian Taxation Office’s stated view that where the parties are at arm’s length, goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.
27. The winner/s must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and image in promotional material
28. By entering and participating, entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify Facebook from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to (i) entrant’s participation in the Sweepstake, or (ii) entrant’s participation in any Prize related activities, acceptance of a Prize and/or use or misuse of a Prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s).
29. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
NSW PERMIT NUMBER: LTPS/19/32811