Supercar hot lap experience to be given away
Tuesday 12th July, 2022 - 2:20pm
Grove Hire is giving one lucky Speedcafe.com reader the chance to win a hot lap experience in a Grove Racing Supercar with a Bathurst-winning driver of their choice.
CLICK HERE to enter.
WINNER: Shaun Koster, VIC
There is limited time to get involved with the competition running for one week only until entries close on Sunday, July 17 at 23:59 AEST.
Grove Hire’s prize pack is a day trip to the Grove Racing ride day on Monday (August 22) after the Sandown Raceway Supercars Championship event.
The winner will get to choose between two Bathurst 1000-winning drivers for the hot lap experience with Grove Racing’s David Reynolds or Lee Holdsworth.
A meet-and-greet experience is also involved to add to the day.
Included in the prize pack is:
- Return flights for one person from nearest capital city
- Transfers from airport to circuit and back to the airport
- Hot lap experience for one in the Grove Racing Supercar
- Meet and greet with drivers
- Grove Racing team merchandise package