RESULTS: Porsche and Audi’s Formula 1 interest

In this week’s Pirtek Poll, we asked: Do you want to see Audi and Porsche in Formula 1?

Now that fans have had since Monday to vote, it’s time to give you the results.

At the time of publication, an overwhelming majority at 93.24 percent of people said ‘yes’, while on the other hand, 6.76 percent of voters selected ‘no’.

Are you surprised by the results? Let us know in the comments section.

Join the discussion below in the Speedcafe.com comments section

Please note: Speedcafe.com reserves the right to remove any comment that does not follow the comment policy. For support, contact [email protected]