RESULTS: Will the new Albert Park layout produce good racing?

In this week’s Pirtek Poll, we asked: Will the new Albert Park layout produce good racing?

Now that fans have had since Monday to vote, it’s time to give you the results.

At the time of publication, an overwhelming majority at 70.79 percent of people said ‘yes’, while on the other end, 29.21 percent of voters believed it wouldn’t produce good racing, voting ‘no’.

Are you surprised by the results? Let us know in the comments section.

Join the discussion below in the Speedcafe.com comments section

Please note: Speedcafe.com reserves the right to remove any comment that does not follow the comment policy. For support, contact [email protected]