In Episode 15 of the KTM Summer Grill, Tickford Racing boss Tim Edwards recalls the seemingly never-ending border saga which the Victorian Supercars teams had to endure in 2020.
Home » Multimedia » Summer Grill 2020/2021 » VIDEO: KTM Summer Grill: Edwards recalls Supercars’ border saga
VIDEO: KTM Summer Grill: Edwards recalls Supercars’ border saga
Monday 4th January, 2021 - 6:00am
Subscribe to speedcafe.com for your chance to win!
Next Story Penrite announces departure from Erebus Previous Story Price wins Stage 1, Brabec gets lost
- » POLL: Who will have the upper hand at Kelly Grove Racing?
- » Grove: My son won’t race a KGR Supercar
- » Muddy Waters finishes 10th as speedway sojourn continues
- » Stewart: Fullwood able to match Mostert
- » Cauchi replaces McPherson as van Gisbergen’s engineer
- » Whincup welcomes veteran McDougall as engineer
- » Reynolds: Rick Kelly ‘the saviour of my life’
- » GALLERY: Kelly Grove Racing reveal Reynolds' Mustang
- » Reynolds, McVean reunite at Kelly Grove Racing
- » One seat left to fill on 2021 Supercars grid