Rick Kelly has explained the engineering challenges that Supercars teams will face during this weekend’s BP Ultimate Sydney SuperSprint.
VIDEO: Kelly explains new engineering challenges for Sydney
Saturday 27th June, 2020 - 9:30am
Next Story Fullwood tops rookie session at SMP Previous Story WAU gives Courtney ‘cheat sheet’ ahead of Tickford debut
- » VIDEO: Relocating Kelly Racing to NSW in 10 hours
- » Victorian Supercars teams arrive in Sydney
- » Melbourne put back into lockdown for six weeks
- » Last chance to own Lowndes’ tyres
- » POLL: Should Supercars run Formula E-style Sydney hub?
- » Supercars tyre supply no issue for Dunlop despite border lockdowns
- » OPINION: Get it done!
- » Motorsport Australia boss admits border dash 'not a great situation'
- » Schenken will need travel ban permit to oversee Sydney Supercars event
- » Supercars fraternity hails Victorian teams for major move