Seven-time Supercars champion Jamie Whincup of Red Bull Holden Racing Team has detailed how his GT-inspired 3D printed steering wheel functions.
VIDEO: Whincup explains 3D printed GT-style steering wheel layout
Wednesday 25th March, 2020 - 10:53am
Next Story Davison details last-minute Team Sydney deal Previous Story Supercars confirms The Inside Line docuseries broadcast details
- » Erebus docuseries a tell-all amid ‘extremely political’ season
- » Erebus begins medical equipment distribution, reveals new design
- » VIDEO: Dutton and Moore detail Triple Eight ventilator
- » Supercars announces naming rights for All Stars Eseries
- » Triple Eight develops open-source ventilator prototype
- » VIDEO: Heimgartner reveals high tech simulator for All Stars Eseries
- » POLL: Should Supercars shift to two-day events permanently?
- » Supercars confirms global broadcast details for All Stars Eseries
- » Supercars investigating TV-only event viability
- » Seamer ‘lifts the hood’ in first Supercars Fan Council meeting