Red Bull Holden Racing Team boss Roland Dane has fronted the media at The Bend following yesterday’s news that the Holden brand will be retired “by 2021”.
VIDEO: Dane reacts to Holden’s axing
Tuesday 18th February, 2020 - 12:52pm
Next Story Triple Eight morale positive despite Holden demise Previous Story Dane to meet with General Motors this week
- » Erebus helps deliver essential goods during coronavirus crisis
- » MECHANICS’ WEEK: Supercars’ most successful right-hand man Ty Freele
- » Reynolds ready to race behind closed doors
- » VIDEO: What it Takes with Team 18, Episode 1
- » McLaughlin on IndyCar win: ‘The weirdest Sunday I’ve ever lived’
- » Supercars confirms TV hosts, race formats for All Stars Eseries
- » Holdsworth: Eseries ‘as close as it gets’ to real Supercars
- » Stone has ‘no doubt’ MSR will survive coronavirus break
- » Hazelwood: All Stars Eseries a ‘positive’ amid ‘tough times’
- » POLL: Who will win the Supercars All Stars Eseries?