Following Speedcafe.com’s revelation that Chris Pither will drive the second Team Sydney car at the BP Ultimate SuperTest, get a first glimpse of the team as it’s set up at The Bend.
FIRST LOOK: Team Sydney at The Bend
Tuesday 18th February, 2020 - 9:29am
Next Story Castrol Live Updates: Supercars pre-season test Previous Story Chris Pither joins Team Sydney
- » Supercars offers fans a chance to beat the best on iRacing
- » Erebus docuseries a tell-all amid ‘extremely political’ season
- » Erebus begins medical equipment distribution, reveals new design
- » VIDEO: Dutton and Moore detail Triple Eight ventilator
- » Supercars announces naming rights for All Stars Eseries
- » Triple Eight develops open-source ventilator prototype
- » VIDEO: Heimgartner reveals high tech simulator for All Stars Eseries
- » POLL: Should Supercars shift to two-day events permanently?
- » Supercars confirms global broadcast details for All Stars Eseries
- » Supercars investigating TV-only event viability