David Reynolds has been left impressed following the shakedown of his Penrite Racing Holden Commodore ZB at Phillip Island.
VIDEO: Reynolds happy after Phillip Island shakedown
Wednesday 12th February, 2020 - 2:26pm
Next Story VIDEO: Superloop Adelaide 500 to support bushfire relief Previous Story Reynolds' new car 'feels amazing'
- » Kelly finds new engineering challenge in Eseries
- » VIDEO: Waters offers cheeky Eseries preview
- » Queensland Government endorses Triple Eight ventilator
- » Morris labels De Pasquale ‘best race driver I’ve ever seen’
- » Seamer: Supercars will survive economic impact of coronavirus
- » Supercars offers fans a chance to beat the best on iRacing
- » Erebus docuseries a tell-all amid ‘extremely political’ season
- » Erebus begins medical equipment distribution, reveals new design
- » VIDEO: Dutton and Moore detail Triple Eight ventilator
- » Supercars announces naming rights for All Stars Eseries