James Hinchcliffe and Alexander Rossi explain the benefits of a simulator heading into their maiden Supercheap Auto Bathurst 1000 campaign.
VIDEO: Hinchcliffe and Rossi’s Bathurst simulator session
Wednesday 9th October, 2019 - 2:48pm
Next Story Story, Johnson step up charity commitments Previous Story GALLERY: Supercheap Auto Bathurst 1000 set-up
- » Supercars responds to control upright offer
- » Penske: Bathurst win is for Dick Johnson
- » VIDEO: McLaughlin, Premat reflect on Bathurst 1000 win
- » Johnson responds to team orders investigation
- » POLL: Should Supercars close the pits under Safety Car?
- » McLaughlin unfazed by team orders investigation
- » Perkins proud to add trophy to family cabinet
- » Fumbled radio call sparked Heimgartner’s Bathurst downfall
- » GRM sponsor willing to fund Supercars control upright concept
- » BJR #8, Tekno penalised for failure to reposition under final Safety Car