A 28 car field will tackle the final round of the Australian GT Championship at New Zealand’s Highlands Park this weekend.
As previously reported, the entry is highlighted by the presence of V8 Supercars stars Craig Lowndes (Chevrolet), Shane van Gisbergen (McLaren) and Garth Tander (Aston Martin).
The trio will act as co-drivers for Inky Tulloch, Klark Quinn and Tony Quinn respectively.
Tony Quinn currently sits second in the championship behind Erebus Motorsport’s Richard Muscat, facing a 32 point deficit with 110 still available over the two 40 minute races.
Quinn, who owns both the circuit and the championship, won the inaugural Highlands round last year.
Muscat has led the standings since the opening round at Sandown in March and will drive the races solo.
Peter Edwards will also tackle the races alone as he debuts his recently imported Bentley, leaving John Bowe as the single driver in Maranello Motorsport’s Ferrari.
Other notable co-drivers include Cameron McConville (Andrew Dietz Ferrari), Steven Richards (Justin McMillan Lamborghini) and Andre Heimgartner (Simon Ellingham Porsche).
GT CHAMPIONSHIP CLASS
1. Klark Quinn/Shane Van Gisbergen (Darrell Lea McLaren MP4-12C)
2. Peter Fitzgerald/Michael Almond (Evolve Technik Audi R8 LMS ultra GT3)
7. Tony Quinn/Garth Tander (VIP Petfoods Aston Martin Vantage GT3)
08. Peter Edwards (Flying B Racing Bentley Continental GT3)
8. Adrian Deitz/Cameron McConville (Maranello Motorsport Ferrari 458 Italia GT3)
22. Inky Tulloch/Craig Lowndes (Interislander Chevrolet Camaro GT3)
27. Gerald Trass/Jono Lester (Trass Family Motorsport Ferrari 458 Italia GT3)
29. Jim Manolios/Ryan Millier (Trofeo Motorsport Ferrari 458 Italia GT3)
36. Richard Muscat (Erebus Motorsport SLS AMG GT3)
48. Justin McMillan/Steven Richards (Interlloy Gallardo FL2 GT3)
51. Andrew MacPherson/Ben Porter (IMAK Int. Porsche GT3-R)
63. Ross Lilley/Paul Kelly (Koala Furniture Gallardo FL2 GT3)
75. Steve McLaughlan (JAMEC PEM Audi R8 LMS ultra GT3)
88. John Bowe (Il Bello Rosso Ferrari 458 Italia GT3)
GT TROPHY CLASS
6. Rod Salmon/Nathan Antunes (Skwirk.com.au Audi R8 LMS GT3)
33. Simon Ellingham/Andrew Heimgartner (Fastway Couriers Porsche 997 GT3 Cup)
35. Indiran Padayachee/Duvashen Padayachee (Rentcorp Porsche 997 GT3 Cup)
52. Keith Kassulke/Les Walmsley (Outbound Racing Ascari KZR-1 GT3)
67. Sam Filmore/Danny Stutterd (Motorsport Services Porsche 997 GT3 Cup)
71. Dean Koutsoumidis/James Winslow (Equity-One Audi R8 LMS GT3)
72. Ockert Fourie/John Magro (OLOF Racing Audi R8 LMS GT3)
73. Michael Hovey/Matt Campbell (Triffid/Triple H Porsche 997 GT3 Cup)
77. Jan Jinadasa/Dan Gaunt (JJA Consulting Group Gallardo LP560)
GT CHALLENGE CLASS
3. Ben Foessel (Motor School Porsche Type 997 GT3 Cup)
11. Paul Van Loenhout/Renato Loberto (Mt Magnet Drilling Ferrari 458 Challenge)
25. Brendan Cook/Matt Kingsley (Walz Group Porsche Type 997 GT3 Cup)
GT4 SPORTS CLASS
9. Tony Martin (TM Motorsports Ginetta G50 GT4)
19. Mark Griffith (Hog’s Breath Cafe Ginetta G50 GT4)