Win $1000 worth of IRWIN tools with our #PAPERLEE competition
In honour of the V8 Supercars heading to Austin for the first time, Speedcafe.com is giving it’s readers the opportunity to win $1000 worth of IRWIN Tools with the #PAPERLEE competition.
We’ve put together a miniature cut out figurine of IRWIN Racing’s Lee Holdsworth and we’re asking you to get creative.
Take your #PAPERLEE to the most interesting and unique location that you can and upload an image of him to Instagram. To be eligible for the competition, you have to use the hashtag #PAPERLEE and tag @Speedcafe in your photo caption.
The location that Holdsworth believes is the most unique will be awarded the $1000 IRWIN Tools prize pack.
The competition will highlight the global nature of the V8 Supercars fan base and honour the first V8 Supercars event in the USA – where IRWIN Tools started 128 years ago.
“IRWIN Tools is one of the very few V8 Supercar sponsors headquartered in the USA,” said Holdsworth, who has one of the busiest PR schedules of any racer in the US.
“To become the first Australian to race in the blue and yellow machine, in IRWIN’s backyard, in front of their major executives is a real thrill – especially on this magic Circuit of the Americas, it also places some added pressure to come away with some decent results.
“We really hope that motorsport fans the world over embrace this competition and become creative with their #PAPERLEE. I have a few with me and will be trying to get a few happy snaps whilst I’m in America.”
The competition is open until Wednesday, May 29, and our readers are encouraged to get creative and get snapping. Involve family and friends all over the world in an effort to win the $1000 worth of quality IRWIN Tools!
HOW TO GET YOUR #PAPERLEE:
2) Watch the video
3) Complete your details and click the download link
4) Print your #PAPERLEE
5) Use a craft knife to carefully cut out each piece of #PAPERLEE and cutt along the slits (NOTE: Parental supervision required)
6) Fold the #PAPERLEE pieces following the lettered instructions and connect him together
7) Take #PAPERLEE to a unique location and snap him in action
8) Upload your photo of #PAPERLEE to Instagram – outlining where your #PAPERLEE is, tagging @speedcafe and hashtagging #PAPERLEE. NOTE: To enter the competition you MUST both tag @speedcafe and use the hashtag.
9) Upon his return from America, Lee Holdsworth will judge which #PAPERLEE is in the most unique location and who will win the $1000 (AUD) of IRWIN Tools