What did we learn from the Gold Coast 600?
What did we learn from last weekend’s Armor All Gold Coast 600? Lots!
Network Seven’s V8 commentator and Speedcafe.com.au columnist Aaron Noonan has listed some of the most crucial elements from the weekend, including the carnage, the great racing and the exception efforts from the international drivers.
Some of Noonan’s key points include;
– Why Jamie Whincup should be considered one of Australia’s great race drivers
THE FINAL RACE OF THE 2023 REPCO SUPERCARS CHAMPIONSHIP ON ONE OF THE WORLD’S BEST STREET CIRCUITS. GO ALL IN AT THE VAILO ADELAIDE 500, CLICK HERE TO BUY TICKETS
– Shane van Gisebergen is on the brink of greatness
– Noonan’s pick of the best internationals
– The new track and why it is better than the old
– Double stacking cars in pit lane has the potential for mass drama
– The stewards …
– Plus much more!
Note: Due to travel, Noonan’s column was not available on Monday.
CLICK HERE for Noonan’s exclusive Speedcafe.com.au column …