What did we really learn from this year’s Supercheap Auto Bathurst 1000?
Speedcafe.com.au’s resident columnist Aaron Noonan looks at some of the key issues that were presented at Mount Panorama last weekend.
Here are some of the topics he looks into;
– How much fuel did TeamVodafone really have left in their Commodores at the end?
– After all the dramas during the day, how did Garth Tander and Cameon McConville finish third?
– What happened to the pace of car #33 Fujitsu Commodore?
– Was Stone Brothers Racing even in the race?
– And did the controversial endurance driver rule work?
CLICK HERE to see Noonan’s full column – exclusive to Speedcafe.com.au …