Shanghai Formula 1 Race Guide
Speedcafe.com’s Race Guide to this weekend’s Chinese Grand Prix is now available.
Fernando Alonso heads into the third race of the season as a surprise championship leader, with an impressive drive in difficult conditions in Malaysia two weeks ago having hauled the much maligned Ferrari F2012 onto the top stop of the podium.
Following the result, the Shanghai Race Guide’s cover story looks at Ferrari’s true position relative to its McLaren and Red Bull rivals.
Speedcafe.com’s Race Guide also features profiles, statistics and analysis on every driver and team, as well as a detailed look at the Shanghai International Circuit.
Click below to begin reading
Get your daily racing fix delivered to your inbox!
- Formula 1 pre-season testing brought forward
- Manor F1 secures Mercedes engine partnership
- Jenson Button stays at McLaren for 2016
- Le Mans date clash in revised Formula 1 calendar
- FIA reveals plan for louder F1 cars in 2016
- Australian Grand Prix confirms date change
- Teams lodge EU complaint over F1 finances
- Haas F1 confirms Romain Grosjean for 2016
- V8 Supercars waits on Australian GP date change
- Renault signs agreement for Lotus F1 purchase
- Rally - Latvala edges in front in Corsica
- V8 Supercars - Kelly brothers kick off annual Bathurst road trip
- NASCAR - Heavy rain cancels Dover qualifying
- Rally - Evans holds surprise lead in Corsica
- V8 Supercars - Tander: We have the package to conquer Bathurst
- Drags - ANDRA drops bombshell on unification efforts
- V8 Supercars - Super Black commits to second V8 Supercars season
- International - Nissan to miss remaining 2015 WEC rounds
- V8 Supercars - Bathurst bookies back Whincup to topple Fords
- V8 Supercars - Penrite backing for Davison Mercedes at Bathurst