Shanghai Formula 1 Race Guide
Speedcafe.com’s Race Guide to this weekend’s Chinese Grand Prix is now available.
Fernando Alonso heads into the third race of the season as a surprise championship leader, with an impressive drive in difficult conditions in Malaysia two weeks ago having hauled the much maligned Ferrari F2012 onto the top stop of the podium.
Following the result, the Shanghai Race Guide’s cover story looks at Ferrari’s true position relative to its McLaren and Red Bull rivals.
Speedcafe.com’s Race Guide also features profiles, statistics and analysis on every driver and team, as well as a detailed look at the Shanghai International Circuit.
Click below to begin reading
Get your daily racing fix delivered to your inbox!
- Ricciardo supports move to wider rear tyres
- POLL: Was Monaco a turning point in F1 title?
- Verstappen handed penalty for Monaco crash
- Ricciardo, Raikkonen dispute late race contact
- Wolff: Mercedes 'screwed it up' for Hamilton
- Rosberg inherits shock Monaco GP victory
- Ricciardo frustrated by costly miscommunication
- Lewis Hamilton secures maiden Monaco GP pole
- Bianchi's condition 'stagnant' according to family
- Lewis Hamilton quickest as rain hits practice 2
- IndyCar - VIDEO: 2015 Indianapolis 500 Remix
- V8 Supercars - V8 Supercars closes on Gen2 tech guidelines
- Bikes - New injury forces Iannone to ride through pain
- V8 Supercars - New surface 'a big unknown' amid V8 tyre tweak
- IndyCar - Conor Daly to sub for Hinchcliffe in Detroit
- V8 Supercars - Moffat eyeing more GT outings after Island 101
- National - Bowe reveals plan for Johnson Darwin TCM run
- IndyCar - Montoya presented with $2.4 million Indy cheque
- V8 Supercars - V8 Supercars confirms extra soft tyres for Darwin
- General - CAMS crackdown on 'unmanned aircraft'