Shanghai Formula 1 Race Guide
Speedcafe.com’s Race Guide to this weekend’s Chinese Grand Prix is now available.
Fernando Alonso heads into the third race of the season as a surprise championship leader, with an impressive drive in difficult conditions in Malaysia two weeks ago having hauled the much maligned Ferrari F2012 onto the top stop of the podium.
Following the result, the Shanghai Race Guide’s cover story looks at Ferrari’s true position relative to its McLaren and Red Bull rivals.
Speedcafe.com’s Race Guide also features profiles, statistics and analysis on every driver and team, as well as a detailed look at the Shanghai International Circuit.
Click below to begin reading
- Double points for Formula 1 finale
- Three events missing from final F1 calendar
- Hulkenberg confirmed at Force India
- Maldonado confirmed at Lotus in 2014
- Mercedes set to confirm Brawn exit
- Horner on Webber’s remarkable F1 send off
- Vettel wins as Webber claims second in F1 swansong
- Sebastian Vettel storms to pole in rain-hit qualifying
- Nico Rosberg fastest in rain-hit F1 practice
- RACE GUIDE: Brazilian Grand Prix
- V8 Supercars - Rogers, Volvo still working on sponsors
- V8 Supercars - Maddison: In-house push vital for 2014 success
- Speedway - Outlaws Champ to headline Warrnambool Classic
- NASCAR - Iconic Earnhardt number returns to Sprint Cup
- V8 Supercars - Steven Richards defects to Red Bull
- Bikes - Australian Broc Parkes lands MotoGP ride
- International - Brabham completes successful Indy Lights test
- V8 Supercars - Whincup to test V8 Supercar in Thailand
- General - Motor racing families unite for Evans memorial
- V8 Supercars - Maiden test complete for Volvo V8 Supercar