Shanghai Formula 1 Race Guide
Speedcafe.com’s Race Guide to this weekend’s Chinese Grand Prix is now available.
Fernando Alonso heads into the third race of the season as a surprise championship leader, with an impressive drive in difficult conditions in Malaysia two weeks ago having hauled the much maligned Ferrari F2012 onto the top stop of the podium.
Following the result, the Shanghai Race Guide’s cover story looks at Ferrari’s true position relative to its McLaren and Red Bull rivals.
Speedcafe.com’s Race Guide also features profiles, statistics and analysis on every driver and team, as well as a detailed look at the Shanghai International Circuit.
Click below to begin reading
Get your daily racing fix delivered to your inbox!
- Aston Martin linked to Red Bull F1 engine deal
- FIA track limits rule costs Ricciardo in qualifying
- Hamilton delights home crowd with Silverstone pole
- Rosberg quickest in Silverstone practice
- Strategy Group announces raft of F1 rule changes
- Lewis Hamilton wins Hawthorn Memorial Trophy
- Ricciardo first to debut new Mexican GP circuit
- Flattered Ricciardo not ruling out Ferrari move
- Mark Webber tips bucket on Red Bull
- Rosberg keeps Mercedes on top in Austria test
- Rally - VW battle at the point in Poland
- National - Ben Grice scores maiden Super Six victory
- National - Tony Warrener loses fight for life
- Rally - Ogier holds narrow lead in Poland
- Rally - VIDEO: Meeke rolls on first corner of shakedown
- Bikes - Mees confirmed to defend Bayliss Classic title
- Rally - McRae confirmed for Rallycross Championship
- V8 Supercars - Q&A: Betty Klimenko on the evolution of Erebus
- V8 Supercars - Extra soft tyres to remain for Super Sprints
- Drags - Breakaway drag racing series confirms calendar