Shanghai Formula 1 Race Guide
Speedcafe.com’s Race Guide to this weekend’s Chinese Grand Prix is now available.
Fernando Alonso heads into the third race of the season as a surprise championship leader, with an impressive drive in difficult conditions in Malaysia two weeks ago having hauled the much maligned Ferrari F2012 onto the top stop of the podium.
Following the result, the Shanghai Race Guide’s cover story looks at Ferrari’s true position relative to its McLaren and Red Bull rivals.
Speedcafe.com’s Race Guide also features profiles, statistics and analysis on every driver and team, as well as a detailed look at the Shanghai International Circuit.
Click below to begin reading
Get your daily racing fix delivered to your inbox!
- Caterham and Marussia to miss USGP
- Caterham F1 given dispensation to miss races
- Administrators take control of Caterham F1
- Euro F3 champ Ocon stars on F1 debut
- Caterham in USGP doubt as dispute continues
- Caterham: New bosses threaten withdrawal
- F1 veteran Sam Michael to return to Australia
- Hulkenberg to remain at Force India in 2015
- Montezemolo confirms Alonso Ferrari departure
- Update: Jules Bianchi stable but critical
- Rally - Ogier holds healthy Rally Spain lead
- V8 Supercars - D’Alberto continues push for full-time return
- V8 Supercars - Van Gisbergen, Whincup praise relaxed kerb rules
- Bikes - Marquez pips Pedrosa to Sepang pole
- V8 Supercars - Redemption for Tekno with Gold Coast victory
- V8 Supercars - Ambrose: Modest approach for V8 return
- V8 Supercars - Ambrose to make early V8 return at Sydney 500
- Bikes - Pol Espargaro suffers foot fracture in fiery crash
- V8 Supercars - Van Gisbergen scores pole for Surfers opener
- V8 Supercars - McLaughlin fastest ahead of Top 10 Shootout