Shanghai Formula 1 Race Guide
Speedcafe.com’s Race Guide to this weekend’s Chinese Grand Prix is now available.
Fernando Alonso heads into the third race of the season as a surprise championship leader, with an impressive drive in difficult conditions in Malaysia two weeks ago having hauled the much maligned Ferrari F2012 onto the top stop of the podium.
Following the result, the Shanghai Race Guide’s cover story looks at Ferrari’s true position relative to its McLaren and Red Bull rivals.
Speedcafe.com’s Race Guide also features profiles, statistics and analysis on every driver and team, as well as a detailed look at the Shanghai International Circuit.
Click below to begin reading
Get your daily racing fix delivered to your inbox!
- Hamilton and Rosberg free to race for 2014 title
- Button future uncertain as McLaren chase rivals
- Vettel set for new chassis at Monza
- Sebastian Vettel laps new Sochi circuit
- Mercedes may enforce team orders on drivers
- Ricciardo eyeing title push after Spa victory
- Mercedes: Hamilton/Rosberg clash unacceptable
- Ricciardo romps to victory in Spa thriller
- Rosberg beats Hamilton to fourth consecutive pole
- Hamilton sets blistering Spa practice pace
- IndyCar - Proud mum praises Power after title win
- IndyCar - Power creates history, wins IndyCar title
- Speedway - More drama in Speedway GP Title chase
- Bikes - Marquez claims dominant Silverstone pole
- IndyCar - INDYCAR UPDATE: Aleshin serious but stable
- IndyCar - Mikhail Aleshin in massive shunt at Fontana
- NASCAR - Harvick scores sixth pole of the year
- IndyCar - Castroneves wins pole as Power slips at Fontana
- Rally - WRC's inaugural champion passes away
- NASCAR - Stewart speaks publicly ahead of return