Shanghai Formula 1 Race Guide
Speedcafe.com’s Race Guide to this weekend’s Chinese Grand Prix is now available.
Fernando Alonso heads into the third race of the season as a surprise championship leader, with an impressive drive in difficult conditions in Malaysia two weeks ago having hauled the much maligned Ferrari F2012 onto the top stop of the podium.
Following the result, the Shanghai Race Guide’s cover story looks at Ferrari’s true position relative to its McLaren and Red Bull rivals.
Speedcafe.com’s Race Guide also features profiles, statistics and analysis on every driver and team, as well as a detailed look at the Shanghai International Circuit.
Click below to begin reading
Get your daily racing fix delivered to your inbox!
- Manor Marussia car passes FIA crash test
- Manor Marussia confirmed for Melbourne F1 grid
- Fernando Alonso to miss Australian Grand Prix
- Red Bull Racing unveils 2015 F1 livery
- Williams tops final day of Barcelona tests
- Hamilton continues Mercedes testing form
- Manor Marussia feature on updated F1 entry list
- Mercedes turns heads in Barcelona test
- Alonso awaits medical all-clear for Australian GP
- FIA investigating Alonso testing crash
- V8 Supercars - Van Gisbergen to continue diverse schedule at T8
- V8 Supercars - WEB CHAT: Triple Eight boss Roland Dane
- V8 Supercars - Gen2 rules triggered Triple Eight expansion
- V8 Supercars - Van Gisbergen to join three-car Triple Eight in 2016
- NASCAR - Kurt Busch escapes domestic violence charges
- V8 Supercars - Holdsworth shoots for championship top five
- V8 Supercars - VIDEO: Behind the scenes with Scott McLaughlin
- Rally - Pace Innovations building 850bhp Ford Focus
- Bikes - Troy Bayliss extends World Superbike comeback
- International - Encouraging initial Japanese F3 test for Cassidy