Shanghai Formula 1 Race Guide
Speedcafe.com’s Race Guide to this weekend’s Chinese Grand Prix is now available.
Fernando Alonso heads into the third race of the season as a surprise championship leader, with an impressive drive in difficult conditions in Malaysia two weeks ago having hauled the much maligned Ferrari F2012 onto the top stop of the podium.
Following the result, the Shanghai Race Guide’s cover story looks at Ferrari’s true position relative to its McLaren and Red Bull rivals.
Speedcafe.com’s Race Guide also features profiles, statistics and analysis on every driver and team, as well as a detailed look at the Shanghai International Circuit.
Click below to begin reading
- Mercedes tops Monaco times in Practice 2
- Lotus F1 goes Daft Punk for Monaco
- F1 RACE GUIDE: Can Webber join the Monaco Greats?
- Webber: F1 needs to change tack
- Honda confirms F1 return with McLaren
- Bernie Ecclestone set to be hit with bribery charges
- Pirelli to tone down aggressive tyre wear for Canada
- Pirelli considers key changes following Spanish GP
- Alonso wins tyre bullfight to take home win in Spain
- Rosberg leads three-pointed star to Spanish GP lock-out
- National - Mitsubishis set the pace at Phillip Island
- V8 Supercars - Johnson: V8 Supercars not about Falcon
- Drags - Rare Tucker family triple treat for Winternationals
- NASCAR - Hamlin grabs Coke 600 pole
- International - GALLERY: 60 years of Macau GP exhibition opens in Sydney
- International - Evans storms to GP2 front row in Monaco
- IndyCar - FLASHBACK: Emerson Fittipaldi wins second Indy 500
- IndyCar - Honda optimistic of netting 10th consecutive Indy 500
- V8 Supercars - Your perspective: The inaugural Austin 400
- V8 Supercars - Dick Johnson reacts to Ford bombshell