Shanghai Formula 1 Race Guide
Speedcafe.com’s Race Guide to this weekend’s Chinese Grand Prix is now available.
Fernando Alonso heads into the third race of the season as a surprise championship leader, with an impressive drive in difficult conditions in Malaysia two weeks ago having hauled the much maligned Ferrari F2012 onto the top stop of the podium.
Following the result, the Shanghai Race Guide’s cover story looks at Ferrari’s true position relative to its McLaren and Red Bull rivals.
Speedcafe.com’s Race Guide also features profiles, statistics and analysis on every driver and team, as well as a detailed look at the Shanghai International Circuit.
Click below to begin reading
Get your daily racing fix delivered to your inbox!
- Ricciardo awarded with special Bandini trophy
- Verstappen clouts barrier in first public F1 drive
- Hamilton and Rosberg free to race for 2014 title
- Button future uncertain as McLaren chase rivals
- Vettel set for new chassis at Monza
- Sebastian Vettel laps new Sochi circuit
- Mercedes may enforce team orders on drivers
- Ricciardo eyeing title push after Spa victory
- Mercedes: Hamilton/Rosberg clash unacceptable
- Ricciardo romps to victory in Spa thriller
- V8 Supercars - VIDEO: Caruso talks with Fury on Bluebird and Altima
- V8 Supercars - Nissan honours Bluebird with Bathurst retro livery
- National - Perkins VL to make race return at MCM
- Drags - Aussie creates history with US Nationals win
- V8 Supercars - New Beko livery for Davison Mercedes
- IndyCar - Larkham: Power had raw talent to reach F1
- V8 Supercars - POLL: Who is Whincup's biggest title threat?
- IndyCar - POSTER: Will Power IndyCar Series champion
- NASCAR - Kasey Kahne wins in Atlanta
- V8 Supercars - Buncombe settling into Nissan V8 at Winton