Shanghai Formula 1 Race Guide
Speedcafe.com’s Race Guide to this weekend’s Chinese Grand Prix is now available.
Fernando Alonso heads into the third race of the season as a surprise championship leader, with an impressive drive in difficult conditions in Malaysia two weeks ago having hauled the much maligned Ferrari F2012 onto the top stop of the podium.
Following the result, the Shanghai Race Guide’s cover story looks at Ferrari’s true position relative to its McLaren and Red Bull rivals.
Speedcafe.com’s Race Guide also features profiles, statistics and analysis on every driver and team, as well as a detailed look at the Shanghai International Circuit.
Click below to begin reading
Get your daily racing fix delivered to your inbox!
- F1 to drop double points and standing restarts
- Mercedes ends Abu Dhabi test on top
- Spike Goddard enjoys solid F1 test debut
- Bottas sets pace as McLaren hits trouble
- Interim McLaren Honda set for Abu Dhabi test
- Arrivabene replaces Mattiacci as Ferrari boss
- Emotional farewell to F1 coverage for Rust
- Ricciardo reflects on ‘perfect’ season
- Hamilton hails second title triumph as best yet
- Hamilton clinches world title with Abu Dhabi victory
- V8 Supercars - Erebus confirms Walsh for second Mercedes
- V8 Supercars - Super Black confirms full-time V8 Supercars entry
- V8 Supercars - Nissan concedes defeat in Kelly Bathurst bid
- Rally - Latvala: WRC crews can live without split times
- Bikes - Miller happy with MotoGP test progress
- International - Hulkenberg signed for third Porsche 919 Hybrid
- V8 Supercars - Daytona first piece in GT puzzle for SVG
- International - Daytona first piece in GT puzzle for SVG
- V8 Supercars - VIDEO: Ambrose completes Ipswich testing
- V8 Supercars - BJR unveils Freightliner sponsorship