Shanghai Formula 1 Race Guide
Speedcafe.com’s Race Guide to this weekend’s Chinese Grand Prix is now available.
Fernando Alonso heads into the third race of the season as a surprise championship leader, with an impressive drive in difficult conditions in Malaysia two weeks ago having hauled the much maligned Ferrari F2012 onto the top stop of the podium.
Following the result, the Shanghai Race Guide’s cover story looks at Ferrari’s true position relative to its McLaren and Red Bull rivals.
Speedcafe.com’s Race Guide also features profiles, statistics and analysis on every driver and team, as well as a detailed look at the Shanghai International Circuit.
Click below to begin reading
Get your daily racing fix delivered to your inbox!
- VIDEO: 2014 Mercedes F1 split turbo explained
- FIA throws out Ricciardo appeal
- Appeal: Red Bull likely to learn fate tonight
- Ferrari shock: Stefano Domenicali stands down
- Jones: Ricciardo has justified Red Bull call up
- Gene Haas officially granted F1 licence
- Hamilton quickest as Mercedes evaluates tyres
- Mercedes reaffirms advantage in Bahrain tests
- Jones: Hamilton/Rosberg feud to escalate
- Massa: Safety Car cruelled podium shot
- General - FEATURE: Heritage Touring Cars - JPS BMW E30
- International - Nissan Altima set for NZV8 Touring Cars
- International - Martin to miss WEC opener
- V8 Supercars - VIDEO: HRT's ANZAC livery
- V8 Supercars - HRT uncover ANZAC commemorative livery for NZ
- V8 Supercars - V8s continue to guide Penske plans
- National - Virtual racer Ruggier earns Kumho Series drive
- V8 Supercars - Davison/Davison confirmed for Pirtek Enduro Cup
- V8 Supercars - Volvo on track to solve reliability bugs
- Bikes - Moss brothers dominate Appin MX