Shanghai Formula 1 Race Guide
Speedcafe.com’s Race Guide to this weekend’s Chinese Grand Prix is now available.
Fernando Alonso heads into the third race of the season as a surprise championship leader, with an impressive drive in difficult conditions in Malaysia two weeks ago having hauled the much maligned Ferrari F2012 onto the top stop of the podium.
Following the result, the Shanghai Race Guide’s cover story looks at Ferrari’s true position relative to its McLaren and Red Bull rivals.
Speedcafe.com’s Race Guide also features profiles, statistics and analysis on every driver and team, as well as a detailed look at the Shanghai International Circuit.
Click below to begin reading
Get your daily racing fix delivered to your inbox!
- Lotus F1 uncovers new E23 racer
- Force India uncovers 2015 livery
- Williams reveals images of 2015 challenger
- Australian GP start time moved forward
- Investor offers Marussia hope of 2015 return
- FIA allows Honda to develop F1 engine
- Hockenheim to host 2015 F1 German Grand Prix
- Honda meets with FIA over engine loophole
- Qatar reveals F1 street race plan
- POLL: Will Sebastian Vettel win a title at Ferrari?
- V8 Supercars - POLL: Who will win the 2015 V8 Supercars title?
- International - Festival of stars and cars revives F5000 memories
- V8 Supercars - ENTRY LIST: 2015 V8 Supercars field complete
- V8 Supercars - LDM confirms Tim Blanchard for second car
- International - Dixon leads Ganassi to victory at Daytona 24
- Speedway - Kyle Hirst cracks Grand Annual Classic win
- Rally - Ogier leads VW Monte Carlo sweep
- International - Leitch slices to home victory at Teretonga
- Speedway - Tim Kaeding set to defy neck injury
- National - Ferrari WEC star set for Bathurst 12 Hour