Shanghai Formula 1 Race Guide
Speedcafe.com’s Race Guide to this weekend’s Chinese Grand Prix is now available.
Fernando Alonso heads into the third race of the season as a surprise championship leader, with an impressive drive in difficult conditions in Malaysia two weeks ago having hauled the much maligned Ferrari F2012 onto the top stop of the podium.
Following the result, the Shanghai Race Guide’s cover story looks at Ferrari’s true position relative to its McLaren and Red Bull rivals.
Speedcafe.com’s Race Guide also features profiles, statistics and analysis on every driver and team, as well as a detailed look at the Shanghai International Circuit.
Click below to begin reading
Get your daily racing fix delivered to your inbox!
- F1 takes steps to modify qualifying format
- Austin F1 qualifying field down to 17 cars
- Caterham and Marussia to miss USGP
- Caterham F1 given dispensation to miss races
- Administrators take control of Caterham F1
- Euro F3 champ Ocon stars on F1 debut
- Caterham in USGP doubt as dispute continues
- Caterham: New bosses threaten withdrawal
- F1 veteran Sam Michael to return to Australia
- Hulkenberg to remain at Force India in 2015
- Drags - Ben Bray makes racetrack return this weekend
- Bikes - New and return venues feature in 2015 MX Nationals
- National - Marino Franchitti exploring Bathurst 12H start
- National - Group C and A tourers to rock Bathurst in 2015
- IndyCar - Dubai plans shelved as IndyCar schedule released
- V8 Supercars - Polestar backs GRM on second driver decision
- National - Lester to spearhead Ferrari GT3 at Highlands
- International - Lester to spearhead Ferrari GT3 at Highlands
- National - Asian GT squad confirm Bathurst 12H entry
- Bikes - Honda boss confirms Stoner test as 'one off'