Shanghai Formula 1 Race Guide
Speedcafe.com’s Race Guide to this weekend’s Chinese Grand Prix is now available.
Fernando Alonso heads into the third race of the season as a surprise championship leader, with an impressive drive in difficult conditions in Malaysia two weeks ago having hauled the much maligned Ferrari F2012 onto the top stop of the podium.
Following the result, the Shanghai Race Guide’s cover story looks at Ferrari’s true position relative to its McLaren and Red Bull rivals.
Speedcafe.com’s Race Guide also features profiles, statistics and analysis on every driver and team, as well as a detailed look at the Shanghai International Circuit.
Click below to begin reading
Get your daily racing fix delivered to your inbox!
- Ricciardo demoted to back of Italian GP grid
- Hamilton pips Rosberg in Monza practice
- Pirelli reveals Spa tyre investigation results
- Williams retains Bottas, Massa for 2016
- Red Bull confirms Monza engine change
- Ecclestone bails out cash strapped Lotus
- Hulkenberg signs two-year Force India deal
- Pirelli to reveal Vettel tyre failure findings
- Vettel defends Ferrari over tyre strategy
- Former F1 team owner Guy Ligier dies
- IndyCar - Wilson funeral details announced
- International - Wilson funeral details announced
- National - GALLERY: Muscle Car Masters Friday
- National - Trans-Am driver escapes heavy crash at MCM
- International - Aussies chasing Creventic title in Barcelona 24
- Rally - Extreme Rallycross begins at Lakeside Raceway
- V8 Supercars - VIDEO: Holden Racing Team testing wrap
- National - John Bowe celebrates 1000 race milestone
- National - Double duties for Seton at Muscle Car Masters
- V8 Supercars - Ingall ready for Sandown after Winton test