Shanghai Formula 1 Race Guide
Speedcafe.com’s Race Guide to this weekend’s Chinese Grand Prix is now available.
Fernando Alonso heads into the third race of the season as a surprise championship leader, with an impressive drive in difficult conditions in Malaysia two weeks ago having hauled the much maligned Ferrari F2012 onto the top stop of the podium.
Following the result, the Shanghai Race Guide’s cover story looks at Ferrari’s true position relative to its McLaren and Red Bull rivals.
Speedcafe.com’s Race Guide also features profiles, statistics and analysis on every driver and team, as well as a detailed look at the Shanghai International Circuit.
Click below to begin reading
Get your daily racing fix delivered to your inbox!
- Q&A: Ricciardo reflects on stunning victory
- Ricciardo salutes in mesmerising Hungarian GP
- Hamilton qualifying curse continues in Hungary
- Rosberg on pole as Vettel threatens in Hungary
- Hamilton sweeps practice as brake probe continues
- Porsche buys Kyalami circuit in South Africa
- Formula 1 set for Mexico City return
- Toto Wolff injured in cycling accident
- Rosberg cruises to German GP victory
- Rosberg on pole after Hamilton crashes out
- NASCAR - Roush philosophical over Edwards exit
- International - Brabham, Moss revive memories at Silverstone
- International - WORLD WRAP: Bamber keeps title hopes alive
- NASCAR - Jeff Gordon wins fifth Brickyard 400
- International - Audi wins as Lowndes scores class podium
- Bikes - MuSashi Harc-Pro Honda strike at Suzuka 8H
- Karting - David Sera hunting another title
- Speedway - Aussies face tough scenario in World Cup
- International - Locals lead incident packed Spa at halfway
- V8 Supercars - Dick Johnson Racing unveils Bathurst retro livery