Shanghai Formula 1 Race Guide
Speedcafe.com’s Race Guide to this weekend’s Chinese Grand Prix is now available.
Fernando Alonso heads into the third race of the season as a surprise championship leader, with an impressive drive in difficult conditions in Malaysia two weeks ago having hauled the much maligned Ferrari F2012 onto the top stop of the podium.
Following the result, the Shanghai Race Guide’s cover story looks at Ferrari’s true position relative to its McLaren and Red Bull rivals.
Speedcafe.com’s Race Guide also features profiles, statistics and analysis on every driver and team, as well as a detailed look at the Shanghai International Circuit.
Click below to begin reading
Get your daily racing fix delivered to your inbox!
- Pascal Wehrlein snares Mercedes reserve role
- Verstappen undertakes maiden F1 test in Italy
- Ferrari severs ties with Luca di Montezemolo
- Schumacher to continue rehab at home
- Red Bull vows against team orders for Ricciardo
- Rosberg: Hamilton pressure forced mistakes
- F1 plans a 20-race calendar in 2015
- Hamilton responds with impressive Monza win
- Williams confirms Massa and Bottas for 2015
- Monza approach unchanged for Mercedes pair
- V8 Supercars - Premat eyes permanent Pirtek Enduro Cup role
- V8 Supercars - Q&A: Penske and Cindric on V8 Supercars effort
- Rally - Meeke confident of re-signing with Citroen
- National - Davies scoops NZ SuperTourer enduro drive
- National - McConville to leave Porsche, return to CAMS
- V8 Supercars - Fourteen-year-old karter to race V8 Supercar
- National - Fourteen-year-old karter to race V8 Supercar
- V8 Supercars - V8s and Nissan lock horns over Bathurst 12 Hour
- National - V8s and Nissan lock horns over Bathurst 12 Hour
- Bikes - Honda confirms three-year Miller MotoGP deal