Shanghai Formula 1 Race Guide
Speedcafe.com’s Race Guide to this weekend’s Chinese Grand Prix is now available.
Fernando Alonso heads into the third race of the season as a surprise championship leader, with an impressive drive in difficult conditions in Malaysia two weeks ago having hauled the much maligned Ferrari F2012 onto the top stop of the podium.
Following the result, the Shanghai Race Guide’s cover story looks at Ferrari’s true position relative to its McLaren and Red Bull rivals.
Speedcafe.com’s Race Guide also features profiles, statistics and analysis on every driver and team, as well as a detailed look at the Shanghai International Circuit.
Click below to begin reading
Get your daily racing fix delivered to your inbox!
- Ferrari swoops as Mercedes stumbles in Malaysia
- Hamilton fastest in wet Malaysian F1 qualifying
- Hamilton fastest despite engine, telemetry bugs
- Bottas, Alonso pass final medicals for Malaysia
- Alonso recalls 'heavy steering' before test crash
- Alonso cleared for Malaysia after medical tests
- FIA cancels Formula 1 German GP
- Van der Garde receives Sauber compensation
- Hockenheim abandons German GP plan
- Alonso returns to McLaren simulator duties
- International - PWR purchases leading US motorsports firm
- V8 Supercars - Percat to race Australian Kart Championship
- Karting - Percat to race Australian Kart Championship
- V8 Supercars - Change a 'new lease of life' for Lowndes
- International - Nick Cassidy completes solid final F3 test
- V8 Supercars - POLL: Who impressed you most at Symmons?
- International - GT3 machines banned from the Nordschleife
- V8 Supercars - GALLERY: V8 Supercars at Symmons Plains
- Rally - McRae to drive Possum Bourne Subaru in NZ
- Bikes - Pedrosa likely to miss next MotoGP race