Shanghai Formula 1 Race Guide
Speedcafe.com’s Race Guide to this weekend’s Chinese Grand Prix is now available.
Fernando Alonso heads into the third race of the season as a surprise championship leader, with an impressive drive in difficult conditions in Malaysia two weeks ago having hauled the much maligned Ferrari F2012 onto the top stop of the podium.
Following the result, the Shanghai Race Guide’s cover story looks at Ferrari’s true position relative to its McLaren and Red Bull rivals.
Speedcafe.com’s Race Guide also features profiles, statistics and analysis on every driver and team, as well as a detailed look at the Shanghai International Circuit.
Click below to begin reading
Get your daily racing fix delivered to your inbox!
- Verstappen receives three penalty points
- Rosberg ends season on a high in Abu Dhabi
- Alonso refuses to rule out 2016 sabbatical
- Nico Rosberg storms to Abu Dhabi pole
- Horner confirms new Red Bull engine deal
- Rosberg edges Hamilton in Abu Dhabi practice
- Ricciardo reverts to older Renault power unit
- Williams withdraws Brazil GP appeal
- Renault admits engine upgrade failed to deliver
- Williams appeals Massa Brazil GP exclusion
- International - Porsche, Audi cut back Le Mans efforts
- V8 Supercars - Michael Caruso tests GT-R GT3 at Fuji Speedway
- Bikes - Marc Marquez avoids injury in testing crash
- National - Touring Car Masters rejoins Shannons Nationals
- V8 Supercars - Super Black confirms full-time Pither deal
- V8 Supercars - Kumho Touring Cars to join V8 Supercars bill
- National - Kumho Touring Cars to join V8 Supercars bill
- Bikes - Ducati MotoGP rider Laverty injured in test crash
- National - Phil Brock to make racing return at Winton
- V8 Supercars - Lowndes/Richards partnership to continue in 2016