Shanghai Formula 1 Race Guide
Speedcafe.com’s Race Guide to this weekend’s Chinese Grand Prix is now available.
Fernando Alonso heads into the third race of the season as a surprise championship leader, with an impressive drive in difficult conditions in Malaysia two weeks ago having hauled the much maligned Ferrari F2012 onto the top stop of the podium.
Following the result, the Shanghai Race Guide’s cover story looks at Ferrari’s true position relative to its McLaren and Red Bull rivals.
Speedcafe.com’s Race Guide also features profiles, statistics and analysis on every driver and team, as well as a detailed look at the Shanghai International Circuit.
Click below to begin reading
Get your daily racing fix delivered to your inbox!
- Ricciardo reflects on ‘perfect’ season
- Hamilton hails second title triumph as best yet
- Hamilton clinches world title with Abu Dhabi victory
- Rosberg hopes to force Hamilton mistake
- Red Bull excluded from Abu Dhabi qualifying
- Rosberg claims pole for Abu Dhabi decider
- Hamilton makes perfect start in Abu Dhabi
- Stevens completes Caterham Abu Dhabi line up
- Vettel hails 'dream of a lifetime' Ferrari deal
- Streiff: Schumacher paralysed, unable to speak
- V8 Supercars - More hot work for Ambrose at Queensland Raceway
- V8 Supercars - GALLERY: Marcos Ambrose tests at Ipswich
- V8 Supercars - Ambrose gets down to business at Ipswich test
- International - Bird soars to Putrajaya Formula E victory
- International - Prost penalty gifts Servia Formula E pole
- V8 Supercars - Ambrose supportive of single-car Penske structure
- V8 Supercars - Volvo confirms Dahlgren's V8 Supercars exit
- V8 Supercars - Ambrose, DJR pleased with early progress
- National - Motionsport upgrades to Aston GT3 for Bathurst
- Karting - David Sera to race Ricciardo Kart in Europe