Shanghai Formula 1 Race Guide
Speedcafe.com’s Race Guide to this weekend’s Chinese Grand Prix is now available.
Fernando Alonso heads into the third race of the season as a surprise championship leader, with an impressive drive in difficult conditions in Malaysia two weeks ago having hauled the much maligned Ferrari F2012 onto the top stop of the podium.
Following the result, the Shanghai Race Guide’s cover story looks at Ferrari’s true position relative to its McLaren and Red Bull rivals.
Speedcafe.com’s Race Guide also features profiles, statistics and analysis on every driver and team, as well as a detailed look at the Shanghai International Circuit.
Click below to begin reading
Get your daily racing fix delivered to your inbox!
- Renault closer to Lotus F1 buyout decision
- Singapore Formula 1 track undergoes changes
- Ricciardo on verge of second engine penalty
- Lotus drivers edging towards race ban
- Ricciardo grateful for podium after Rosberg clash
- Vettel dedicates Hungary triumph to Bianchi
- Vettel wins in Hungary as Mercedes hits trouble
- Hamilton blitzes qualifying to score Hungary pole
- Ricciardo: We can be Mercedes' nearest rivals
- Force India hopeful of suspension fix
- V8 Supercars - Lowndes: Whincup 'a long shot' for title
- V8 Supercars - Chaz Mostert charges to victory in Race 20
- V8 Supercars - Mostert scores eighth season pole for Race 20
- V8 Supercars - Live Updates: Ipswich Super Sprint V8 Supercars
- IndyCar - Dixon beats Power to pole at Mid-Ohio
- Rally - Latvala pulls ahead in Finland
- V8 Supercars - McLaughlin hails ‘massive gain’ for Volvo
- V8 Supercars - Stewards hand down Ipswich points penalties
- National - Supports: Johnson dominates TCM opener
- V8 Supercars - Lowndes: We can match the Prodrive Falcons