Shanghai Formula 1 Race Guide
Speedcafe.com’s Race Guide to this weekend’s Chinese Grand Prix is now available.
Fernando Alonso heads into the third race of the season as a surprise championship leader, with an impressive drive in difficult conditions in Malaysia two weeks ago having hauled the much maligned Ferrari F2012 onto the top stop of the podium.
Following the result, the Shanghai Race Guide’s cover story looks at Ferrari’s true position relative to its McLaren and Red Bull rivals.
Speedcafe.com’s Race Guide also features profiles, statistics and analysis on every driver and team, as well as a detailed look at the Shanghai International Circuit.
Click below to begin reading
Get your daily racing fix delivered to your inbox!
- Ex-Senna Toleman-Hart offered for $1.9million
- Ecclestone hints at uncertain Italian GP future
- Engine limit dispensation set to help Ricciardo
- Hamilton cruises to Bahrain GP triumph
- Mechanical issue rules Button out of Bahrain GP
- Last gasp Hamilton denies Vettel Bahrain GP pole
- Rosberg edges Hamilton in Bahrain GP practice
- Ricciardo vows to improve start in Bahrain
- Daniel Ricciardo wins Laureus sports award
- Daniel Ricciardo resigned to engine penalties
- International - Vanthoor eyeing Bathurst success with new Audi
- Rally - ARC driver links with Soldier On military charity
- Rally - Night forest stage added to Rally Australia
- Bikes - James Stewart confirmed for Sydney Supercross
- International - Ex-Senna Toleman-Hart offered for $1.9million
- V8 Supercars - Walsh: No excuses after engine upgrade
- V8 Supercars - Ambrose: Sitting out test a team decision
- V8 Supercars - Pye encouraged by 'massively improved' DJR Ford
- V8 Supercars - V8 Supercars keen to expand Bathurst 1000 grid
- V8 Supercars - GALLERY: DJR and Erebus testing at Ipswich