Shanghai Formula 1 Race Guide
Speedcafe.com’s Race Guide to this weekend’s Chinese Grand Prix is now available.
Fernando Alonso heads into the third race of the season as a surprise championship leader, with an impressive drive in difficult conditions in Malaysia two weeks ago having hauled the much maligned Ferrari F2012 onto the top stop of the podium.
Following the result, the Shanghai Race Guide’s cover story looks at Ferrari’s true position relative to its McLaren and Red Bull rivals.
Speedcafe.com’s Race Guide also features profiles, statistics and analysis on every driver and team, as well as a detailed look at the Shanghai International Circuit.
Click below to begin reading
Get your daily racing fix delivered to your inbox!
- Stevens set to join Marussia for Friday test
- Silverstone to host Sir Jack Brabham Memorial
- Bailiffs seize car, parts from Caterham F1
- Williams determined to fend off Ferrari challenge
- Verstappen to make F1 debut at Suzuka
- Project Brabham off to flying start
- New F1 recruit Verstappen compared to Senna
- Davison, Baumgartner to share Bathurst F1 laps
- TIMELINE: Brabham F1 team history
- Brabham team reborn, F1/sports cars targeted
- International - Silverstone to host Sir Jack Brabham Memorial
- V8 Supercars - DJR tune NSW highway patrol behemoth Falcon
- National - DJR tune NSW highway patrol behemoth Falcon
- V8 Supercars - NRMA claim naming rights for the Sydney 500
- International - Baird signed for revived Team Kiwi Racing effort
- V8 Supercars - Lowndes makes early start to 2015 GT plans
- International - Lowndes makes early start to 2015 GT plans
- V8 Supercars - Davison tests F3 car ahead of Bathurst F1 drive
- National - Davison tests F3 car ahead of Bathurst F1 drive
- National - CAMS offers huge bounty for F4 champion