Shanghai Formula 1 Race Guide
Speedcafe.com’s Race Guide to this weekend’s Chinese Grand Prix is now available.
Fernando Alonso heads into the third race of the season as a surprise championship leader, with an impressive drive in difficult conditions in Malaysia two weeks ago having hauled the much maligned Ferrari F2012 onto the top stop of the podium.
Following the result, the Shanghai Race Guide’s cover story looks at Ferrari’s true position relative to its McLaren and Red Bull rivals.
Speedcafe.com’s Race Guide also features profiles, statistics and analysis on every driver and team, as well as a detailed look at the Shanghai International Circuit.
Click below to begin reading
Get your daily racing fix delivered to your inbox!
- Caterham: New bosses threaten withdrawal
- F1 veteran Sam Michael to return to Australia
- Hulkenberg to remain at Force India in 2015
- Montezemolo confirms Alonso Ferrari departure
- Update: Jules Bianchi stable but critical
- Hamilton stars in Sochi as Mercedes takes title
- Hamilton fires to inaugural Sochi pole
- FIA investigating new yellow flag procedures
- Hamilton blitzes new Sochi track in practice
- Marussia to field single car at Russian GP
- Rally - Ogier to remain at VW as new deals struck
- V8 Supercars - CAFE CHAT: Jack Perkins buoyed by Bathurst
- V8 Supercars - Ex-Whincup chassis reborn as Sandman
- V8 Supercars - DJR livery to support McGrath Foundation
- V8 Supercars - Paul Morris sets sights on Pirtek Enduro Cup
- National - Team BRM eyeing Australian F4 entry in 2015
- V8 Supercars - Tight timelines for FG X development
- V8 Supercars - Wilson Security confirms DJR exit
- V8 Supercars - Norwell shakedown for new Erebus Mercedes
- V8 Supercars - VIDEO: Mostert and Morris ready for Gold Coast