Shanghai Formula 1 Race Guide
Speedcafe.com’s Race Guide to this weekend’s Chinese Grand Prix is now available.
Fernando Alonso heads into the third race of the season as a surprise championship leader, with an impressive drive in difficult conditions in Malaysia two weeks ago having hauled the much maligned Ferrari F2012 onto the top stop of the podium.
Following the result, the Shanghai Race Guide’s cover story looks at Ferrari’s true position relative to its McLaren and Red Bull rivals.
Speedcafe.com’s Race Guide also features profiles, statistics and analysis on every driver and team, as well as a detailed look at the Shanghai International Circuit.
Click below to begin reading
Get your daily racing fix delivered to your inbox!
- Hamilton scores hat-trick in China
- Ricciardo ready to fight for Chinese GP success
- Hamilton storms to Shanghai pole
- Hamilton sets benchmark in Shanghai
- VIDEO: Hamilton talks Shanghai
- VIDEO: 2014 Mercedes F1 split turbo explained
- FIA throws out Ricciardo appeal
- Appeal: Red Bull likely to learn fate tonight
- Ferrari shock: Stefano Domenicali stands down
- Jones: Ricciardo has justified Red Bull call up
- V8 Supercars - Tributes flow ahead of ANZAC day race
- International - Greg Murphy to edge closer to V8ST double
- National - Fastway Racing back in Aussie motor sport
- V8 Supercars - Murphy to auction massive collection
- Bikes - Network TEN and Fox extend MotoGP TV deals
- Rally - VIDEO: Ken Block takes on the round ball game
- International - Kris Walton ready for Pukekohe Utes challenge
- International - Richie Stanaway given single-seater lifeline
- Bikes - Assen master Rea setting sights on Sykes
- IndyCar - Helio Castroneves strikes trouble over tweet