Shanghai Formula 1 Race Guide
Speedcafe.com’s Race Guide to this weekend’s Chinese Grand Prix is now available.
Fernando Alonso heads into the third race of the season as a surprise championship leader, with an impressive drive in difficult conditions in Malaysia two weeks ago having hauled the much maligned Ferrari F2012 onto the top stop of the podium.
Following the result, the Shanghai Race Guide’s cover story looks at Ferrari’s true position relative to its McLaren and Red Bull rivals.
Speedcafe.com’s Race Guide also features profiles, statistics and analysis on every driver and team, as well as a detailed look at the Shanghai International Circuit.
Click below to begin reading
- FEATURE: 30 Years of F1 AGP - Melbourne Magic
- Analyst: Alonso is F1’s most marketable racer
- POLL: Most memorable Australian GP moments
- FEATURE: 30 Years of F1 AGP - Adelaide Alive
- Brundle predicts chaotic Australian GP
- Ricciardo destroys Sydney lap record
- Ricciardo smashes Sydney lap record
- Williams to run 20th anniversary Senna logo
- Williams unveils striking Martini livery
- Melbourne closes on F1 contract extension
- V8 Supercars - Spotlight on double-file rolling starts at AGP
- General - AMSF renamed the CAMS Foundation
- V8 Supercars - Wodonga shakedown for new BJR Holden
- V8 Supercars - Expectations raised for Scott Pye and DJR
- NASCAR - Keselowski wins with final lap pass in Vegas
- Bikes - Espargaro brothers top final MotoGP test
- Rally - Sebastien Ogier wins Rally Mexico
- National - Ross takes maiden GT3 Cup Challenge win
- International - Bargwanna firms up successive V8 title bid
- Rally - Atkinson clears the way in Mexico