Shanghai Formula 1 Race Guide
Speedcafe.com’s Race Guide to this weekend’s Chinese Grand Prix is now available.
Fernando Alonso heads into the third race of the season as a surprise championship leader, with an impressive drive in difficult conditions in Malaysia two weeks ago having hauled the much maligned Ferrari F2012 onto the top stop of the podium.
Following the result, the Shanghai Race Guide’s cover story looks at Ferrari’s true position relative to its McLaren and Red Bull rivals.
Speedcafe.com’s Race Guide also features profiles, statistics and analysis on every driver and team, as well as a detailed look at the Shanghai International Circuit.
Click below to begin reading
Get your daily racing fix delivered to your inbox!
- Ferrari signs Vergne for test driver role
- Bernie Ecclestone lives to fight another day
- Fry leaves Ferrari in staff reshuffle
- Portion of stolen Red Bull trophies recovered
- Esteban Gutierrez joins Ferrari as test driver
- Unfinished business drew Alonso to McLaren
- McLaren Honda unveils 2015 driver line up
- Button to join Alonso at McLaren Honda
- Ricciardo hungry to build on breakthrough 2014
- Hill: McLaren should choose Button for 2015
- National - Ford to supply CAMS Formula 4 engines
- General - Speedcafe.com launches new daily feature
- National - De Pasquale secures top Formula Renault drive
- National - INSIDE LOOK: Porsche 911 GT3 drive day
- V8 Supercars - Xbox keeps 2015 V8 options open
- National - Jim Morton funeral details confirmed
- V8 Supercars - International GT ace working on Bathurst V8 drive
- International - International GT ace working on Bathurst V8 drive
- National - Courtney recalls fond memories of mentor Morton
- National - Jamey Blaikie’s funeral to be held at Lismore